- You are Here:
- Employee Assistance Program
Employee Assistance Program
Committed to making a positive impact in the workplace and to help Navajo Nation employees and their immediate family members who may develop social behavior or health related problems that could affect their work performance.
EAP assists to reduce issues in the workplace and to retain valued employees.
Confidentiality is maintained in accordance with Navajo Nation Privacy Act.
The EAP is available to you and your dependents to address life issues such as:
- Stress Management
- Relationship and Family Problems
- Alcohol and other Drugs
- Parenting Challenges and Concerns
- Grief and Loss
- Relationship with Co-workers and Managers
- Conflict Resolution at Home and Work
- Child and Adolescent Problems with School and Peers
For more information:
Navajo Nation EAP Counselor
Administration Building One,
PO BOX 1360
Window Rock, AZ 86515
For Rehabilitation Services:
Marketing & Community Relations Consultant
To download the EAP Flyer, Click Here
© NN Insurance Services Department. All Rights Reserved.